I suggest you improve Rigor by...

have the ability to upload a new Selenium script to an existing Real Browser Check

Add the ability to re-upload a Selenium script for an existing Real Browser Check. In some instances, this would be faster than editing existing steps.

19 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Kel WuKel Wu shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Product TeamAdminProduct Team (Admin, Rigor) commented  · 

Have talked with Ulta on the phone about this. Essentially they want to be able to update a RBC with a new Selenium script, without losing check history. This makes sense and could be done via the UI or API.

• Anonymous commented  · 

Team, We have a site which has multiple deployments every month. Few of them would be minor changes to exisiting flow, few would be changes to user flow, few other complete functionality change. Now to edit the scripts in portal step by step becomes cumbersome. Would be helpful if we have ability to record again on selenium, use the source to update the script. Reason being if i create new tests everytime. i lose the historical data with my old test. Please look into creating option to update existing test with new recording from selenium ide. we were on Gomez so far, was very easy to update existing tests.

Feedback and Knowledge Base