I suggest you improve Rigor by...

Increase reporting granularity

Current granularity of Rigor reporting allows for months, weeks, or days. Can you please increase granularity to allow for grouping by hours and minutes?

Particular use case is to report on error counts across multiple checks spanning a small time frame such as a couple of hours or minutes

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →
    under review  ·  AdminProduct Team (Admin, Rigor) responded  · 

We are reviewing use cases for our custom reports now, and I can how more specific time granularity would be helpful, especially when you want to focus on, or exclude, a specific time period of trouble.

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • AdminProduct Team (Admin, Rigor) commented  · 

We are reviewing use cases for our custom reports now, and I can how more specific time granularity would be helpful, especially when you want to focus on, or exclude, a specific time period of trouble.

• Arie van Donkelaar commented  · 

It might be quite useful to add a heatmap to be able to view which minutes or hours a pressing on the average loadtime.

• Ryan commented  · 

We are no longer seeing the delay with reporting. Reports are now regularly available the next day. I would now like to see reports available the same day with any data collected so far that day which might still need to be a delay of a couple hours depending on processing time.

• Ryan commented  · 

Yes, in addition to months, weeks, or days, having the ability to compare by hour would be very helpful.

Also, being able to have the reports be updated hourly is needed. Currently we're experiencing a delay the last 3 weeks where reporting is getting backup up which doesn't allow us to view data from Sunday and Monday till Wednesday or Thursday.

Feedback and Knowledge Base